Throughout 2010, there were more than 2.1 million burglaries, resulting in more than $4.6 billion in losses reported in the United States. With burglars openly admitting to feeling deterred when a home alarm system is spotted, it is no wonder the popularity of home security is continuously skyrocketing. Advent Security is a well-known security service that has been in operation for more than 30 years throughout the US. If you are currently in the market for a new home security alarm system, reviewing and comparing your options along with the features Advent Security has to offer is highly advisable before settling with a choice that feels right for you and your family.
Services Available With Advent Security
Advent Security offers bundles of services and features to fit any needs you have in mind for your home alarm system. While Advent Security provides traditional 24/7 monitoring and video surveillance packages, they also offer customers services such as:
- Interactive setups (using home automation and integration features)
- Cellular backups are available if you have lost your phone or if you are unable to access and monitor your system at any time
- Local on-call service technicians that are available 24/7 365 days a year
- “Reset key” services if you are locked out of your home or if you are unable to access your home alarm system’s main central control unit
- Glass break detectors along with carbon monoxide detectors are also available as optional add-ons to available security plans
- Key fobs can also be purchased and paid for with an additional monthly fee
- Gas and propane detectors
- Low-temperature sensors along with water detectors are available by request
Upfront Fees and Installation Requirements
Monthly costs when working with Advent Security ranges based on the control panel and system you are most interested in. When signing on with Advent Security it is important to be prepared for upfront costs and installation fees.
In some cases, upfront costs may rise over $500 which includes installation along with additional fees for equipment and activation assistance.
Contractual Agreements for New Customers
Whenever you are looking for a long-term solution regarding security, companies are quick to lock clients into contractual agreements, binding them to the service they have selected for a set amount of time. With Advent Security, most customers are required to sign a contract keeping them with the service for a minimum of three years (from the service start date). While the company claims to work with customers individually regarding contracts, it is still necessary in order to get your service going.
Whether you are looking to mainly protect the exterior of your property from vandals and potential burglars or if you want to implement a fully-functional security service throughout the entirety of your home, consider Protect America as your security company. Visit us at ProtectAmerica.com to learn more about our available plans, equipment, and to get a free quote that is sure to get you on the right track today!