Although many burglaries in the US occur between 10 AM and 3 PM, over 1 million burglaries reported included individuals in the home at the time of the break-in. Of the 1 million burglaries with individuals at home during the crime, nearly 27% experienced a physical assault and became victims of a violent crime.
With the home security market, you are no longer limited to a few top providers to choose from when investing for your own home. Before choosing a home security company such as Alder Security, it is important to take the time to review and compare all of your options to determine which solutions are best for your home and monitoring needs.
Equipment Available With Alder
Alder home security offers an array of equipment packages and options to get started with, including:
- Traditional control and access panels
- Door and window sensors (motion detection available)
- Fire and carbon monoxide detectors
- Smart door locks
- Flood sensors
- Smoke detectors using “smart” technology
- Built-in fire alarms to utilize with your home security system
- Indoor and outdoor home security cameras
- Doorbell home security cameras
- Mobile smartphone integration capabilities
Alder home security is a well-liked security provider that is currently available throughout 41 states. Some of the best features and perks available with Alder home security include:
- Access your Alder home security system using mobile and cellular devices. Check in on your home and surrounding property whether you are traveling out of the country or simply away at work. Use your mobile phone to access, edit, and update your home security system from just about anywhere.
- New customers are not required to pass a credit check, which is optimal for those who are currently rebuilding their credit score, overcoming bankruptcy, or for those who do not currently have a credit score to their name.
- Plans are extremely affordable when choosing Alder as your home security provider. Most home security plans offered by Alder begin at $29.99 each month, which is much lower than other companies currently succeeding in the market.
- All equipment is included without requiring additional purchases and fees with Alder home security, making it an extremely desirable choice for homeowners on a budget or for those who want to get their home security system up and running as quickly as possible.
- 24/7 monitoring is provided from Alder at an affordable rate which is often difficult to find.
While Alder home security has a number of advantages over other traditional home security companies, it is important to consider the drawbacks and disadvantages of the service including:
- There are currently limitations with regards to home automation with Alder’s home security systems. While traditional home automation features are available, customers are more limited than when choosing other home security providers. Additionally, customers may also be required to pay an additional fee in order to activate and use home automation features with their home security system.
- Alder does require a standard 36-month contract, which is not out of the ordinary for home security providers but is unappealing to those who are seeking a month-to-month solution.
- Customers report of billing issues and a lack of customer support from Alder, making it difficult to maintain service or fix potential billing errors that have occurred.
Protect America is a leading home security provider in the US, offering an extensive range of equipment options and plans to choose from for all homeowners. Whether you prefer a professional walkthrough when installing your security equipment or you wish for a DIY solution, Protect America delivers. Skip installation fees and take advantage of free equipment up to $1,400, available for new customers.
Are you seeking a home security system that offers monitored solutions 24/7 at affordable rates and without extensive fees? Contact Protect America to learn more about existing plans and equipment and to get your household a free quote today.