Each year in the US, more than 2.5 million burglaries are reported, according to the FBI. Up to 80% of burglars admit to searching for a home alarm system before targeting a property and attempting a break-in.
Keeping your home and family protected and secure is a top priority for millions of individuals each day. When you want to implement an additional layer of security, investing in a home security service and solution is a must. Canary Smart Home security offers an all-in-one solution to help better manage and track the security of your home regardless of whether you are home or traveling out of the country. Before investing in a home security system that is optimal for your needs, weigh and compare all of the options available to you.
Features of Canary Smart Home
Canary Smart Home is an all-in-one home security solution with a variety of plan options to choose from for your own home. The basic home security system is free but also requires a DIY installation. The most popular features and benefits of choosing Canary Smart Home include:
- Canary’s basic monitoring service is free and provides 30-second clips for up to 24 hours without requiring a subscription fee
- Multiple plans including a $9.99 a month or $99/year plan, providing 30 days of recorded video along with unlimited downloads and access to a two-way walkie-talkie system. A two-year warranty is also provided in this plan in addition to access to Canary’s live support team. The live support team from Canary is able to find and locate specific events your home security system has recorded.
- Easy DIY installation, allowing you to get your Canary home security system up and running in no time
- Canary works with free apps available for both iOS and Android smartphones, allowing you to access your home security system from just about anywhere in the world when you are out of town or always on-the-go for work or leisure
Cons of Canary Smart Home
While Canary’s Smart Home security system provides high-quality video monitoring, it also requires a paid subscription for additional features. Some of the additional features customers are required to pay for include:
- Two-way video and audio services
- Unlimited downloads and access to at least 30 days of video recordings
- Live support provided by Canary
Benefits of a Monitored Home Security Company
When you are in the market for a home security company you can trust and count on in your time of need, consider investing in a monitored security solution. Monitored home security companies provide 24/7 feeds while also immediately contacting and alerting the proper local authorities if your home has been broken into or if a fire has been detected.
Whether you spend most of your time at home or if you find yourself traveling frequently, a monitored home security system is an optimal choice to ensure maximum protection of your home and property at all times.
Protect America is the 14th largest home security provider in the US today, servicing millions of customers since its inception. With Protect America, skip paying for equipment and traditional installation fees and instead, enjoy low-cost 24/7 monitored protection. Protect America allows customers to create and build their own home security system with a wide selection of security cameras and equipment, helping to facilitate the process of developing a robust home security solution.