No matter where you live or work, home security systems are one of the best ways to protect both people and property. Indeed, especially for those who have younger children or spend large amounts of time away from home, finding ways to ensure your home and residents are safe is vital. Moreover, in an age in which things seem to be becoming more unstable in general, the average person is looking for cutting-edge ways to protect their homes and families. That said, the following is a closer look at the benefits of using the Cox Home Security Portal.
But First, Let’s Check Out Some Stats
- Every 30 seconds a home intrusion is committed
- Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the United States.
- 95 % of break-ins require some sort of force to enter the home or building.
- Many insurance companies offer an up to 20% discount for homes that have a security system installed.
- Most break-ins occur when residents are at school or work.
- Not having peace of mind at home can cause stress and anxiety.
- 1 out of 3 residential assaults occur as a result of a home burglary.
Before I go to bed, I thank God for blessing me with all the things he blessed me with, and for my family to be safe. Lauren Alaina
Benefits of a Cox Home Security System
No matter what your specific situation may be, finding ways to keep your home and family safe is one of the most important steps that can be taken. If you are in the market for a cox Home Security System, they provide the following benefits:
- 24/7 Professional Security Monitoring– For those who could benefit from having extra eyes around, this is an invaluable service.
- Lock Monitoring– The ability to lock/ unlock doors electronically.
- Fire Safety Help– Smoke/ heat monitoring.
- Real-Time Texts and Alerts– Keep up with your home in real-time with the help of alerts and other messages.
- Remote Live Video Monitoring– With premium packages, there is even an option to watch and view videos remotely via live video monitoring.
- Turn Appliances on and Off– Additionally, premium packages also give the option to turn appliances on and off from remote locations.
- Control Lights– Moreover, premium packages also offer the ability to control lighting remotely. This is an ideal feature for those who are frequently away from home and use lighting as a way to deter potential intruders.
- Adjust Thermostat– Lastly, the ability to adjust the thermostat is paramount. Especially for those who live in unstable climates or those who have other reasons for controlling the temperature of their homes.
No matter the size and composition of your home finding a high-quality home security company is vital to your safety. Providing customized solutions for both home and commercial use, Protect America provides premium security services by building systems that can be shipped directly to your door and installed in an hour or less. Contact them today to speak with an agent in order to uncover your security needs, and begin the process by finding the best possible services for your needs. You have waited long enough for premium home security. Contact Protect America today to find out how you can protect your home and save!