Choosing a home alarm company you can trust is essential when you are looking to truly feel safe and protected in your home at all times. In 2010 alone there were more than 2.1 million burglaries reported throughout the US. First Alarm offers a wide range of security services from traditional monitoring to window and door sensors. If you are in the process of comparing your options, having a clear understanding of what you should expect from First Alarm is advisable before making a decision and selecting a long-term contract.
First Alarm Home Security Services
First Alarm home security offers a variety of traditional security services along with the latest technology including key fobs (for an additional fee). Some of the most popular services First Alarm has to offer includes:
- Traditional monitoring and video recording services available to keep an eye on your home and property 24/7
- Window and door motion detection sensors
- Duress buttons for emergencies or when in contact with a potential burglar
- Sensors for glass-break incidents to quickly alert emergency services
- Fire monitoring services are also available as a separate service provided by First Alarm
- Central monitoring services are available 24/7 all-year-round for emergencies or anytime you are having potential issues with your system
- First Alarm also offers a Medical Alert service which is ideal for ill or elderly clients who may be in need of medical assistance. This service is not included in the traditional security packages, but can be implemented for an additional monthly fee.
Installation fees are standard and commonplace among many top home security providers available. While you are already required to pay a monthly service charge for the monitoring you receive, First Alarm also adds an installation fee for each new customer. Installation fees typically run anywhere from $100 to more than $1200 per household depending on your area of service as well as the package you have selected to have implemented throughout your home.
If you are interested in a way to save on installation fees, consider an alternative home security company such as Protect America to eliminate unnecessary fees while taking complete control of the installation process of your new home alarm system. Without an installation fee, get started with the process of investing in a home alarm system that truly works for you and your lifestyle, regardless of your current budget.
Additional Charges for Upgrades
Based on customer reviews, First Alarm users are less than thrilled to pay for additional services and upgrades to their existing home security systems.
Take time to thoroughly compare and review all home alarm security companies you are interested in before settling on a choice that works best for you and your family. If you are thinking of getting started with a home alarm system as quickly as possible, contact Protect America today to get your free quote. Our service representatives will work with you and your budget to ensure you receive only the best equipment and support while providing guaranteed satisfaction.