On average, there are more than 2.5 million burglaries reported in the US each year.
Did you know that homes without a security system are 300% more likely to become the target of potential burglars and vandals? Investing in a home security system is one of the best methods of adding a layer of protection to your home, personal belongings, and loved ones. When you are in the market for a new home security system and you are considering Frontier Security as your solution, there are a few things to keep in mind before settling on a decision that is truly right for you.
What is Frontier Security?
Frontier Security offers digital identity protection from identity theft and potential leaks or online breaches of security. With the rise of hacking and information leaks, choosing a company such as Frontier Security is highly advisable for those who work online or have a strong, leading digital presence.
Features of Frontier Security
While Frontier Security is not a traditional home security provider, it does have features that are not always available with alternative companies such as:
- Cyber monitoring: Frontier Security offers 24/7 cyber monitoring to keep customers’ information and data safe and secure at all times. 24/7 cyber monitoring is extremely beneficial for those who are at an increased risk of becoming the target of hackers or those interested in stealing sensitive financial information from users.
- 24/7 Customer Service: With the ability to reach and speak to a security agent at all hours of the day, Frontier Security is an optimal choice. Enjoy the luxury of 24/7 security with Frontier anytime you are in need of assistance or if you have questions regarding your online coverage.
- Document Recovery: When you have a credit card or other information of yours stolen, getting the items replaced or changed immediately is essential to avoid further financial trouble. Frontier Security works swiftly to replace credit cards and to recover any necessary documents that hold your sensitive information as quickly as possible so you are able to resume life as normal in less time.
Disadvantages of Frontier Security
Frontier Security is not a traditional security provider. Instead, Frontier offers digital protection solutions for individuals who have a presence online or for those who utilize the internet to complete both home and business-based purchases. Before choosing Frontier Security as your go-to provider, there are a few disadvantages to keep in mind prior to selecting the company such as:
- Frontier Security is not a traditional home monitoring system. With Frontier Security, enjoy online monitoring of your usernames and financial data. There are no options to install a 24/7 monitored home security system with Frontier Security.
- Frontier Security does not offer in-home installations completed by professionals or the option to choose your own equipment when building a home security solution that is right for you. Frontier Security focuses solely on protecting consumer data when using websites and online portals such as banking systems, marketplaces, and social media platforms.
- There is no bank account monitoring currently available from Frontier Security, leaving customers vulnerable to potential wiring hacks or account fraud.
- It is currently not possible to purchase insurance through Frontier Security, leaving customers at a much higher risk of being held financially liable for any loss or theft they experience when an account is hacked.
Protect America is the country’s 14th largest home security provider, offering systems to thousands of residential customers throughout the nation. With Protect America, enjoy skipping traditional installation and equipment fees (up to $1,400), and instead, get started with your system nearly immediately.
Are you looking for a home security provider you can trust, rely on, and afford? Consider Protect America for all of your home security cameras, equipment, and accessories. For more information on available plans, contact Protect America to learn more and to get your free quote today.