The advancements in technology have increased the ability on how we communicate and even in how we operate our homes. Smart Home technology built into a home security system allow electronics to communicate with one another. Through this technology, you can link all your smart electronics to Google, Alexa, Siri and other options to lock and unlock doors, change thermostats, check home security systems, open and close the garage, turn on the television and much more.
You can even set commands that communicate via IFTTT technology (If This Then That) equipped-gadgets to respond to a function. An example of this would be having an automated command to keep your light on if the garage door is open and turning it off after it is closed.
Having a Smart Home Security System in Place Offers Many Advantages
- Insurance companies recognize the steps you are taking to make your home less vulnerable to being targeted for robberies, so they often offer discounts. Note that discounts and the highest discounts are reserved for those home security systems with full-monitoring.
- Live monitored home security systems can instantly alert police and fire departments in the case of emergency or break-in, saving you precious time in having to make these calls yourself if there is danger in your home.
- Instant alerts and apps allow you to monitor your home while you are away and become immediately aware if there is activity on your property and even if there are sudden changes in temperature, or if your generator is having issues.
There are many home security systems with Smart Home technology available for sale on the market. These systems include DIY options, self-monitoring systems and full monitoring options that have your home security system remotely monitored 24/7.
What are the Best 2018 Smart Home Equipped Home Security Monitoring Systems?
Home security systems that are staying with the times, investing in and updating their software, and consistently offering improvements to their systems and apps are ideal when it comes to purchasing a Smart Home-based home security system. These are the top systems on the market in 2018. Many of them are actively running deals so that they are competitively priced. Some even offer customers no out-of-pocket equipment fees.
Top Competitively Priced Home Security Monitoring Systems
- Cellular, Broadband & Landline Systems
- No Activation Fees
- No Equipment Fees
- Up to $1400 in FREE Equipment
- Smart Home Technology
- Lifetime Equipment Warranty
Frontpoint Home Security
- 100% Monitoring from Mobile Devices
- Crash & Smash Protection
- Remote Access, Thermostat, Light & Video Control
- Phone, Email and Customer Text Alerts
ADT Home Security
- Get a FREE2 Home Security System ($850 value) from Protect Your Home
- Same day installation available in most areas
- Digital Keypad for Police, Fire, and Emergencies
- Offers A Money-Back Guarantee. (Restrictions are Applicable. Ask Customer Service for Full Details.)
- Control Panel with Battery Backup
Guardian Home Secuitiy
- Remote Home Access and Automation
- Fire/ Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Security Cameras
- Wireless Keypads
Vivint Smart Home Security
- Professional Installation Available
- Next Day Installation (Depending on Location-Available in Most Areas)
- Complete Home Security & Automation System
- Financing Available (Based on Approval)
Protect America is a top selling home security system. The company offers competitive pricing, lifetime warranties on all equipment, free equipment for customers and much more. They work directly with customers to tailor a package specific to their home security needs. Contact them for a free quote today.