Home security systems get pricey depending on what a homeowner both wants and needs. However, security does not mean expensive. Safety has no price.
Premium Protection with Protect America
There are plenty of reasons to choose Protect America over other security companies. Not only do they offer a great service, but you will also get your equipment up and running for a fraction of the cost and effort of many of their competitors. Some of the features you can expect:
- It’s best to get your security equipment up and running as quickly as possible. With Protect America you won’t have to pay any installation fees. They also pre configure all of your equipment, helping you get your security up and running right away.
- Protect America want’s your entire home to be protected. Not just good enough security, but full home security. That’s why they offer up to $1,400 in free equipment.
- They also offer locked-in rates with a price match guarantee. So what you pay now, you will pay for life, regardless of changing security trends and inflation.
That’s just to list a few of the reasons Protect America ranks first on our list of low cost high value home security companies.
Frontpoint is a known brand. It evolves with trends and guides with recognized expertise.
- Many times consumers pay more cash for superior customer experience. Frontpoint is specifically known for offering the best patron and company relationships. No bullying homeowners into contracts and equipment with all the help that professionally trained technicians provide.
- The quick installation and setup put Frontpoint products at the front of the line regarding service and equipment.
- What about unhappy customers? Frontpoint offers a 30-day money back guarantee. By then, a homeowner knows if a security system is for them and their families within a short time frame.
- Monthly charges range from thirty dollars a month to fifty, depending on what a family needs. Many pay monthly fees for merely the professional customer service and feeling as if they are a member their personal security detail.
We should mention that while Frontpoint’s cancellation policy is less strict than some companies, you still have to pay 80% of the remaining contract if you cancel before the contract is up.
Venturing with Vivint
- Vivint not only evolves with technology. It develops with customer feedback and consumers’ concerns. The customer service they provide comes directly from the input directly given by their users.
- Vivint Flex Pay gives consumers the freedom to afford a home security system. Finances are what holds many families back from sound safety. However, Vivinttook patron feedback and implemented it into their terms of service.
- Energy efficiency is not only a money saver but also a planet savior. Saving earned income and the Earth at the same time is beneficial to everyone’s bottom line.
- Vivint offers a lifetime equipment warranty to their Premium Subscribers. Many homes find the price to be worth the path, so they never come out of pocket for equipment that fails, and replacement is pricey.
- Real-time monitoring ranges from forty to fifty dollars a month. It is dependent on equipment and level of Flex Play plan. They do charge for specialized installations and charge a cloud storage fee.
Link Interactive and Incentive
- No fees are always the best fees. Link Interactive does not charge for installation or activation.
- Customer service is vital to Link Interactive. They listen to their clients and adjust their plans accordingly.
- Link Interactive offers a 30-day risk-free trial period so that no one feels locked into a security contract, or married to a piece of equipment that is not needed or wanted.
- Three different contracts are available. Link Interactive is lenient on the length of an agreement. The 12, 24, and 36-month options give families room to budget their security needs with a secure handle on their finances.
- Monitoring services through Link Interactive range from thirty dollars to a little over forty, depending on the services requested. The competitive prices along with the contract options make Link Interactive one of the more consumer-friendly home security services.
Transparent and competitive prices, customizable equipment, and a positive customer service experience make Link Interactive one of our best home security systems in 2018.
Protect America professionally trains technicians who are available to troubleshoot questions and help families with step-by-step dictation on how to install a new home security system or maintain a current one.