One of the most pressing tasks for a renter or homeowner, finding the best home security system can be quite challenging. Indeed, given that we are allowing one company to have access to and protect everything we hold dear, finding the best option can be nerve wrecking. That said, Lowes Home Security is a great option for those seeking reasonably priced, premium home security services.
Some Notes about Security
When thinking of matters such as home security and keeping one’s family safe, there are a few quotes that come to mind. For instance, the following quote from Phil McGraw is especially pertinent.
“Eighty percent of all choices are based on fear. Most people don’t choose what they want; they choose what they think is safe.” – Phil McGraw
In other words, we spend quite a bit of our time and energy making fear-based decisions. Although some may argue that getting a home security system is another fear-based decision, this is not necessarily the case. Being scared and being cautious are two totally different things and once you feel you have found the perfect system to keep your family safe, you can then use your energy for more important things.
Lowes Home Security
More of a customized version of home security, Lowes has an array of home security products to help keep your home safe. Some notable products are the following:
- Video Doorbell– No need to run to the door or even answer it every time it rings. A video doorbell will allow you to screen your visitors in the same way your caller ID lets you screen your phone calls.
- Home Security Automation Packs– No matter what type of system you have, a home security automation pack can be used to automate your home security experience. Access controls remotely, receive reminder alerts, get alerts when motion detectors go off, and much more.
- Wireless Security Camera Systems– Moreover, with the help of a wireless security camera system, you can keep an eye on your home no matter where you are in the world.
- Smart Key Systems– Smart Key System offer touch-to-open convenience as well as the ability to send and manage free eKeys from the comfort of your mobile device.
- Indoor Flood Alert System– If you live in an area in which flooding is a major concern, purchasing an indoor flood alert system will allow you to receive alerts anywhere in the world.
- Indoor Security Camera w/ Night Vision– Perfect for those who are on the road often, an indoor security camera with night vision will allow you to check on your home at night, even when the lights are off. This is excellent for those who work the night shift or may have multiple homes.
Enter, Protect America!
Are you in the market for a premium home security system? Try Protect America on for size. With feature such as locked-in rates, price-match guarantees, up to 1,400 in free equipment, no installation fees, outstanding customer service, and much more, purchasing your home security system from Protect America can be one of the best ways to purchase a system for your home. Still on the fence? Visit the site, get a free quote, and find out if the policy is right for you. Contact Protect America ASAP and start protecting your home at once!