People with malicious intents have been around since the beginning of time and that is not about to end anytime soon.
“As the saying goes, it takes all kinds to make the world go around, though perhaps some shouldn’t go quite so far around it as others.” — Bill Bryson
It is important for the safety of the home, family, and neighborhood to learn to protect oneself from those that intend to act out of line. Using Protection One Home Security Systems is a great way to start to do just that. They offer affordable and fully customizable systems for residential and business protection and peace of mind.
Drawbacks to Protection One
The main reason most people read a review on a company is to find out if there are any reasons not to purchase. Well, I figured why not get to the bottom of it and list off the negative stuff first. One of the biggest red flags with Protection 1 is their lack of transparency. They will slide in hidden fees and even if you try and cancel your service within their “14 day refund guarantee” they will slap you with an $80 restocking fee. On top of that, their equipment is severely outdated. If you buy their base package you are required to have a land line to set it up.
Base plans at Protection One start at $34.99/month and go up to $54.99/month. Smart home monitoring solutions choices fall under the following categories:
- Home Security
- Home Automation
- Energy management
- Personal Health
How it Works
Once a homeowner or business owner has decided to take the plunge on a home security system all they have to do is the following:
- Visit the Protection One Home Security Systems website.
- Here people will find pricing lists and a link to get a free quote.
- There is also an option to chat live with agents that are online about any questions.
- If the homeowner or business owner fills out the online form they can expect a call from Protection One within the day about purchasing a security system. The home or business owner can also call Protection One at their convenience at, 1-884-536-9992
- Protection One will give details on services, hardware and overall costs to the customer. Additional information may also be requested, this can be delivered by email or the postal service.
- Once the home or business owner makes a decision, the hardware will be sent with all necessary instructions included.
- Easily install the equipment, turn it on and voila, a professionally monitored and secured home and/or business!
Protection One has thought of everything from burglars to fires, their equipment will help to keep the home and business safe, sound and operating smoothly with the following easy to install equipment.
- Medical alert devices that may be worn are monitored 24/7.
- Wireless door and window sensors, these are attached to openings in a way that when a door or window is opened while the alarm is armed, the alarm will be triggered to go off.
- Remote controlled locks, that may be activated by the smart phone or through the Protection One monitoring system.
- A wireless doorbell, that alerts a cellphone upon ringing.
- Wireless motion detectors, these have a wide range and are immune to the presence of pets.
- Protection One also offers a professionally monitored smoke and carbon monoxide detection system for the home.
- There is an option to purchase water leak sensors, that will warn when there is a leak or danger of flooding.
- Wireless indoor and outdoor security cameras with cloud storage for all of those recorded hours. There is a wide range of cameras to choose from, depending on the needs of the home or business owner. A homeowner can even check up on their pets with this system to be sure they are behaving!
- All of this is tied together with the property owner’s choice of touchscreen security and home monitoring system. It also acts as a hub for any Z-Wave smart home products such as lights and climate control may be controlled through this device as well. Protection One offers one-stop affordable shopping for easy use of all smart home or smart business products.
- The climate control feature involves integration with a cell phone GPS locator. The thermostat knows when the owner is on the property and will adjust accordingly.
Check out Protect America for all home and business monitored security needs, get a free quote, its easy and can be fully integrated with all the new smart home and smart business products. It is easy to install, simple to use and won’t cost an arm and a leg like many of the other hyped up products out there today.