In 2010, there were more than 2.1 million burglaries reported throughout the United States.
Today, there is an average of 2.5 million burglaries each year in the country, resulting in a major boom in the home security industry. Richmond Alarm provides security and monitoring services for both residential and commercial customers. Before choosing a home alarm system that is right for you, be sure to read reviews and testimonials available for each one of the companies you are most interested in. When selecting a home security provider it is essential to thoroughly understand the terms and conditions of your account along with the overall costs and a clear idea of the services you will receive.
Richmond Alarm Security Services and Features
- 24/7 Monitoring services are provided with each standard security package
- 24/7 Service technicians are also available on-call as Richmond Alarm owns their own central monitoring station
- Key fobs are included with most security packages, allowing for easier and quicker access to your home without using your central access panel
- Window and door sensors are included in all home security packages
- Home automation is an available add-on for additional monthly fees. With home automation integration, access and control your home alarm system using your personal smartphone. Control lighting, garage doors, locked doors and windows, along with thermostats and small appliances with smart technology.
Upfront Costs and Installation Fees
Richmond Alarm’s standard security monitoring package runs customers $44.95 each month, depending on the plan you have chosen and whether or not you want to include add-ons in your package (such as home automation or fire alarm alerts). Additionally, Richmond Alarm also requires a standard $299 to cover installation costs and other upfront fees if you are signing on with the company as a new customer for the first time. While most home security companies require an installation fee, there are alternative options on the market that waive the fee in return for a DIY installation.
Limited Warranties for New Customers
For new customers of Richmond Alarm, you are only provided with a one-year limited warranty for any and all equipment you receive with your new home security package. Once your year is up, you are required to pay for any updates or repairs needed on the control panel and cameras you have selected to install throughout your property. Be sure to inquire about the option of extending your warranty for an added price if you do not want to be held responsible for repairs once your warranty is up.
Are you ready to take the next step in protecting your home and family from a potential break-in? Looking for a home security provider that is reliable, thorough, and affordable? Contact Protect America to learn more about the plans we have available along with the equipment you have to choose from while creating a home alarm security package that is ideal for you. To get your free quote, visit ProtectAmerica.com to work together one on one with one of our professional customer service representatives today.