In 2010, victims of burglaries in the US were faced with more than $4.6 billion in property losses.
Choosing a home security company you can trust and rely on is key to ensuring a positive long-lasting business relationship. With the right security company, it is easier than ever to truly stress and worry less when you know you are in the right hands. One popular security company includes Security Force, winner of the BBB Torch Award in 2014. If you are thinking of investing in a new home monitoring service, research and read customer testimonials and reviews before making a decision which requires a long-term commitment or written contractual agreement.
Services Security Force Provides
Security Force offers a myriad of services and features that are optimal solutions for both residential and commercial customers such as:
- 72-Hour Battery backups are available to keep your system up and running live at all times
- Wireless window alarms, as well as wireless door sensors, are available to install alongside your home security cameras
- A siren is provided to scare and deter intruders after they have broken a window, lock, or have entered the home
- Pet-Friendly device settings help to prevent triggering your home alarm system each time your dog or cat walks by an activated sensor
- Emergency panic buttons are also available to quickly alert Security Force as well as local emergency responders in the event of an emergency
- Lifetime warranties are standard with Security Force (cutting down on costs when you require service or if you are in need of replacements)
Receive a Discounted Price on Homeowner’s Insurance
Security Force provides an official insurance certificate once your installation has been completed by a service technician. Using your insurance certificate can help to reduce your homeowner’s insurance by up to 10-20 percent, depending on your insurance provider and what is required in order to receive a discount. Before you make a decision on a home security company that is ideal for your needs, be sure to inquire about the possibility of getting a discount on your homeowner’s insurance directly from your insurance provider themselves.
Pricier Than Competitors
One setback of choosing Security Force as your home security monitoring provider is the pricier costs overall including both monthly costs as well as initial fees and upfront charges. Security Force prices are a bit higher than the leading competition without offering features that set them apart. While the company has plenty to offer in terms of standard security monitoring and equipment, it falls flat with its high prices with no added benefit for customers who are seeking a unique and progressive solution when it comes to protecting their home.
Are you looking for trusted and reliable security monitoring that is also affordable on any budget? Let Protect America help find a security service plan that is just right for you and your household. Learn more about the security equipment we offer and how to save on installation fees while getting your free quote today at ProtectAmerica.com.