It’s late at night. You’re watching your favorite TV show and all of a sudden you hear a loud crash. The dog is barking. Was it the wind? Did something get knocked over outside? Or is someone trying to break into your house? Fear rushes in, but quickly the fear subsides. You recently purchased a home security system to provide peace of mind in situations like this.
A burglary takes place about every eighteen seconds in the United States. That adds up to nearly 200 per hour, and approximately 4,800 every day.
Does it really matter what type of security system you invest in today? The consumer market is flooded with home monitoring systems that offer different features and benefits. What is most important in a home security system?
What Can You Expect With an SST Home Security System?
First of all, if you’re someone who loves the latest in technology and gadgets, the SST System certainly can offer that. With the ability to turn any telephone into a touch keypad for your home system, you maintain the ability to control it wherever you go. No more wondering if you turned the alarm system on before you left home. This can be done easily just using your mobile device.
While SST says that the system comes with the first year of monitoring, their website does not offer pricing on the cost of the equipment Monitoring cost is $24.95/month after the first year with EFT.
- Digital touchscreen keypad
- Backup battery and power supply
- Pet immune motion detector
- Smoke detector: monitored smoke detector that can earn you up to 15% off of your homeowner’s insurance. (optional)
- Wireless keyfob: includes options for arm, disarm and panic.
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Indoor siren
- Glass break sensor: frequency activated, fits any room size
- Monitoring provided by SST
- Cameras with recording capabilities (optional)
- Door and window contacts (optional)
- Wired system
SST has a lot of bells and whistles available, however, they do come with a cost.
If you are looking for a reputable and affordable home security company with years of experience, check out what Protect America has to offer!
Protect America Features and Benefits:
- Trusted: Protect America has more than 25 years of experience in the home security business.
- Smart technology with intelligent alerts: This includes the ability to arm/disarm the system remotely, receive alerts on your mobile device and even unlock your front door, open your garage and turn on your lights!
- 24/7 professional monitoring: Don’t rely on alerts from non-monitored equipment. Having a monitored system ensures that law enforcement is notified in a timely manner in the event you are away from your phone and missed an alert from a non-monitored piece of equipment.
- Live video monitoring: HD wireless video camera that allows you to see, hear and even talk back. (optional)
- DIY: Custom system is shipped to you with easy to follow installation instructions that will have you up and running in about an hour.
- Affordable: For only $19.95/month, you will get a standard control panel, motion and entry sensors, yard sign and window stickers and professional monitoring.
- No installation costs
- Rate locked in
Protecting your home and your family is not a matter to be taken lightly.
Following Are 5 Reasons You Should Be Considering a DIY Home Security System:
- The price per month is very affordable and can you save you a good deal of money in the long run. According to the FBI, the average loss per home burglary is $2,322.
- You can save up to 20% on your home insurance.
- Reduces your chances of being robbed by 3x.
- You can take the system with you when you move.
- It can protect your family and provide peace of mind.
Don’t trust your most important possessions to just anyone. Thinking about investing in a home security system? Call the professionals at Protect America today for a free quote.