Swann home security is a security company out of Australia providing security cameras equipped with smart technology, perfect for those interested in a smartphone-centric home security solution. While Swann home security has a variety of security cameras available, there are a few limitations to keep in mind before moving forward with implementing your home security solution. Before you choose a Swann home security setup that is right for you and your family, it is important to weigh all of your options prior to making a decision that is sure to impact your household for years to come.
Home invasions and burglaries cause billions of dollars in losses each year, regardless of where they occur. Homes that do not have any form of security installed and actively in place are 300% more likely to become a target of vandals, burglars, and even dangerous criminals.
Pros of Using Swann Home Security
- With Swann Home security, you have a variety of security camera choices available that have a wide range of pricing to get started
- Swann’s cameras provide video quality of 540 TV lines with a standard 648 x 488 pixel resolution to maximize capture quality
- Record in color using Swann’s home security cameras in addition to up to 65 feet of night vision
- Swann’s home security cameras are equipped with an aluminum body, preventing potential thieves and vandals from destroying the equipment
- 24 infrared lights are also included with Swann’s home security cameras, adding to the quality of capture and night vision capabilities that the system provides
Cons of Swann Home Security
Some of the drawbacks of using Swann home security solutions to consider and keep in mind include:
- Limitations when selecting home security equipment. Currently, Swann only provides various security cameras and does not offer additional security equipment and accessories such as motion detection devices along with door and window sensors.
- The cost of Swann home security ranges from as little as $14.99 for a camera to more than $1499 for one security camera, giving you a wide range of options but generally providing the best protection and security for those with a larger budget.
Choosing a Monitored Home Security Solution
Monitored home security solutions help to alleviate the stress and pressure of keeping an eye on your home and its surroundings at all times, even when you are out of town or out of the country. With a monitored home security solution, rest easy knowing that your property is protected with instant alerts and communication from the security company of your choice. Before signing a contract with any monitored home security solution, it is imperative to compare pricing, fees, and the types of plans available that best suit your household’s security needs.
Protect America is one of the country’s leading home security providers and has been in business since 1992. With Protect America, choose whether you prefer to install your own equipment or if you require the assistance of a professional representative at no additional cost. Choose from a variety of existing plans or opt to build your own. When you want to feel safe and protected at all times, opt for a monitored home security solution that works with your needs and budget.
Are you interested in a home security solution that offers 24/7 monitoring without traditional installation and equipment fees that other home security providers require? Do you want to maximize flexibility and freedom when selecting your home security equipment and the type of plan that is optimal for your needs? Contact Protect America to learn more about our home security devices and to get your free quote today!