No matter what your home security goals are, deciding which one is the best fit for your home will be one of the most important decisions you can make. Given the fact that there is no such thing as a fool-proof system, the goal is to find a company that helps you feel your home is safe and secure regardless of where you are. For instance, Xfinity is one of the more popular home security systems. Offering an array of features and benefits, these systems are excellent for people from all walks of life. That said, the following is a closer look at the features and benefits of using Xfinity Home Security to secure your home.
Xfinity Features and Benefits
If you purchase your home security system from Xfinity, you will receive the following benefits:
- 24/7 Surveillance- Offering 24/7 surveillance for your home, you can keep track of what is going on at your home even while away.
- Battery and Cellular Back-Up- Stay connected even when the power fails with their cell and battery backup service.
- Real-Time Notifications- Moreover, you can know what’s going on at all times with real-time notifications.
- Upgrade Existing System- Compatible with an array of security systems, you can upgrade or switch your system for maximum coverage.
- Competitively Priced- Depending on the type of services you are seeking, you can have quality surveillance for starting at $9.95 a month.
- Video Footage- Premium services allow users to review, rewind and share up to 10-days of footage on the cloud.
Let’s Look at Some Sobering Stats…
- 88% of burglaries occur in residential areas.
- 38% of all robberies are committed with guns.
- Cash, electronics, and smartphones are among the most often stolen items.
- 34% of burglars enter using the front door.
- 22% of burglars break in through the back door.
- Every 13-seconds a home intrusion is committed.
- 2 million burglaries are reported annually in the United States alone.
- Renters are equally as likely to be victims of burglaries as homeowners.
- 85% of all break-ins are committed by amateurs. This means they are actually more likely to cause unnecessary violence and become violent when confronted.
“Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.” Brian Tracy
The Bottom Line
No matter how nice or lavish your home may be, you will never truly enjoy it without peace of mind. Since it’s difficult to find Xfinity home compatible cameras and other devices, it’s probably a good idea to go with a different company for their price. Although peace of mind is essentially an inside job, there are a number of things that can be done to sway the odds in your favor. For instance, purchasing a high-quality surveillance system is a great method of securing your home and making things safer for you, your loved ones, as well as your belongings. Are you interested in monitored home security? By contacting Protect America, you can get a free quote for the services necessary for your home. Moreover, as with many of security services, Protect America provides users with the ability to monitor live videos, open the front door, turn on the lights, and much more. Furthermore, offering competitive pricing, no matter where you live in the world, Protect America can provide services at a price comparable to competitors. Ready to protect your home? Contact an agent for a free quote today to find ways to secure your home and save!