A security camera is the eyes of your security system. Through the camera, you will be alerted of any activity inside and outside of the home, or you can spy on whose hands are stealing all the cookies from the pantry. The type of camera you place and where you place it depends on your home, preferences, and needs. Because of this fact, Protect America offers four different camera solutions for each potential need you may have. This post will highlight those HD security cameras and what they do, so you will be equipped with the information you need to get started securing your home. Below are a few insights about Protect America’s security cameras
The HD Indoor Camera
With live-video surveillance that takes place on Protect America’s smartphone app, users can check on their home from anywhere with WiFi signal. Our indoor security camera can be setup in minutes. Installation is as simple as taking the camera out of the box, plugging it in, and installing via the Protect America application. Video footage is stored over the cloud, and users can hear, see, and even communicate with people on the other end of the camera through two-way talk technology.
- 720p HD with 25 frames per second and a 60-degree field of view
- Full-swivel base that can capture any angle
- Sleek and discreet design that fits almost anywhere
- 4 infrared LED lights to light up 16 feet ahead in low-lighting conditions
- 128-bit AES, meaning the most secure encryption protocol available
- Push alert Notifications
HD Outdoor Camera
Protect America doesn’t only protect the inside of your home, but the outside as well. Extend your home’s protection with this outdoor device, featuring:
- 24 infrared LEDs that light up to 65 feet ahead
- A clear 720p HD video at 30 frames-per-second
- 128-bit AES encryption to keep your feed secure.
- Our outdoor camera features the same secure encryption as the indoor camera, with a much farther LED-light reach to accommodate its outdoor placement, as well as 720p HD video that will clearly capture any activity outside of the home.
To use the outdoor camera, customers will need to have a WiFi router with DSL, cable, or fiber optic broadband service. Internet speeds of 1mbps upload and 5mbps download are recommended, as well as access to a power outlet that is within 4ft of the desired installation location.
Video Doorbell Camera
Through this WiFi video doorbell camera, users can hear, see and talk to anyone at their front door. The device is equipped with PIR motion sensing, a digital microphone, and a two-way speaker. Video recording and motion trigger automation rules are also featured.
Unfortunately, at this time our Video Doorbell Camera is only available on select systems. Ask a Protect America rep today to see if you are eligible.
COMING SOON: Protect America’s HD Pan/Tilt Camera
We’re excited to tease our pan/tilt security camera that will launch soon. This HD camera can detect and follow a subject by zooming, panning and tilting on a base. It can do so all while retaining a clear picture.
The pan/tilt camera is for indoor use only. However, it will make security inside of the home that much more versatile. Be on the lookout for the official launch of the camera.