Deciding on a home security company is not always an easy or enjoyable task, especially with an array of providers on the market today. When you want to ensure the safety and security of your property and home, selecting a trustworthy and well-liked company is a must. Alliance Security offers high-tech solutions that are suitable for protecting and securing your home. However, before settling on any decision that affects your family long-term it is essential to review all of the options you have available near you.
Nationwide, the FBI estimates more than 7.9 million property crimes annually throughout the United States, which is extremely daunting for those who wish to secure their homes and loved ones each night.
Alliance Security System Features
Alliance Home Security provides extremely comprehensive and robust security systems, perfect for homeowners who are searching for top-tier safety and security. With Alliance Home Security, choose from a wide range of equipment and accessories to create a home security system that is truly customized and personalized to fit your home and household’s needs.
Pros of Alliance Security
Before choosing Alliance Security, it is important to consider all of the pros and advantages the company has to offer such as:
- Keyless remotes and battery-operated entry devices
- Home automation services including lighting and applications modules
- Infrared motion detection using state-of-the-art technology for monitoring
- Glass-break sensors and Ultrasonic glass break technology
- Smart Code deadbolt levers
- Wireless Wi-Fi cameras, optimal for homeowners interested in wireless home security solutions
- Entry and “in-motion” sensors and detectors are available
- Climate control with the use of your home security system
- Magnetic door and window sensors
- Multiple packages available to choose from based on your needs and the budget you have available to work with
Cons of Alliance Security Solutions
While Alliance Home Security is trustworthy and well-known in the industry, it is important to consider any drawbacks that may become a problem for you before investing in a new home security system. Some of the negative aspects of Alliance Security Solutions include:
- There has been a history of legal action that has been taken against Alliance Home Security by the government in the US, making some customers wary of putting their trust in the company
- There is currently not an option of DIY installation available, requiring you to opt for a professional and paid installation service before receiving a home security package from Alliance
- All customers are required to pay for the installation of their home security system. Alliance Home Security also charges much more for installation than other top home security providers that also offer home automation and advanced monitoring solutions.
While there are many home security solutions available to choose from throughout the country, choosing the one you can trust is imperative to protect your family in dire situations. Protect America is a top home security provider in the US and offers both DIY and professional installation options. Save on installation and equipment fees with Protect America, providing you with even more control over your home’s security system.
Do you want to learn more about how you can protect your home at an affordable rate with a company you can trust and rely on in times of need? Contact Protect America to get your free quote and to learn how you can implement a home security system without expensive installation and equipment fees when you are just getting started today.