Installing a home security system is not always a simple task, especially with the array of options and methods to choose from using various providers. Before you select a home security system that is optimal for you and your family, compare the pros and cons of working with a managed company or choosing a DIY alternative method to protect your loved ones.
Implementing a home security system is possible on your own with various DIY solutions. Whether you prefer implementing your own monitoring system or if you simply want to install home security equipment with a fully-monitored service in place, compare the pros and cons of doing so without the assistance of a professional.
- More flexibility when browsing for security cameras and home monitoring equipment
- Build a home security system that is extremely customizable to fit your home’s layout and overall size
- Choose from a variety of brands, makes, and models when selecting security cameras, motion detection devices, and monitoring setups
- Avoid costly installation and service fees which are commonplace for most home security companies
- Installing your own home security system requires a complete understanding of computers and how to properly configure each device individually. If you are unfamiliar with home security equipment, a learning curve is often necessary.
- With a DIY home security system, you miss out on the luxury and peace of mind provided with 24/7 monitoring companies such as Protect America.
- You are responsible for reviewing and reporting all alerts if your home is burglarized or vandalized. With a DIY home security system, you do not have 24/7 monitoring available to contact the appropriate emergency responders for you immediately after your home’s alarm is triggered.
Monitored and Managed Home Security Services
Monitored and managed home security services and solutions offer a wide range of options when you want to maximize the protection of your family and property. Before choosing a monitored home security company that is right for you, compare the advantages and potential drawbacks to feel confident with any decision you choose.
- Ensure the installation of your monitored home security system is done properly and working with the help of a professional.
- Gain peace of mind anytime your home’s alarm system is triggered, as the monitoring company will immediately contact the appropriate authorities to send help and assistance to your address.
- Many monitored home security companies require upfront costs for equipment and installation, which is why it is essential to compare your options before choosing a home security solution that works with your budget while providing maximum protection. Protect America does not require installation fees and offers low-cost monthly service fees which beat the competition. Protect America also offers a “price match guarantee” system, helping new clients get the best deal possible even with plenty of competition in the midst.
Protect America is a leading home security provider in the US, originally established in 1992. Protect America is a nine-time Consumers Digest Best Buy winner, providing top-notch customer support and service to clients around the country. With locked-in rates, low monthly fees, and no installation costs, it is no surprise that Protect America is a thriving home security solution today.
Are you ready to get started with a home security system that truly works for you? Contact Protect America today for your free quote and to learn more about our equipment for a completely customized solution that fits your lifestyle and security needs.