Using Protect America’s new Online Express Bill Pay system is a simple and sure way to pay your bills without needing to wait on the phone or worry about human error. Here, we are going over how to set up your Express Bill Pay account and then pay your bills. To learn more about Express Bill Pay, click here.
1. Go to the myprotectamerica.com website.
Scroll down past the top image and click the blue PAY MY BILL button.
2. If you haven’t created an account yet, go ahead and click the blue “Create an Account” link.
If you have already registered and created an account with Express Bill Pay, skip to step 6 to simply log in.
3. When you get to the “Register for Bill Pay” page, fill in all of your information in the empty fields.
(In the second part of the form, you only need to provide your CID/Account Number and two other pieces of information for identification purposes)
When you’re finished, click the blue REGISTER button. It may be a good idea to write down the email address and password that you just filled in on a piece of paper. This way, you’ll remember it for later.
4. Once you’ve clicked Register, an email will be sent to the email address you provided.
The sender will be called “firstname.lastname@example.org.” Check your email inbox for a message from us; you might need to look in your junk or spam folder if you don’t have email@example.com added to your contacts list.
When you find an open your message, there will be a link inside it asking you to activate your account. Click on it or copy and paste it into the URL box at the top of your browser page.
5. Clicking the link in your email should lead you to this page, confirming that your account is verified.
Click on the blue “Click here to login.” link on the page.
6. Enter the email and password you used earlier to register into their respective boxes.
Then, click the blue LOGIN button.
7. When you successfully log in, a page titled “Manage Your Protect America Accounts” will come up.
Select the account that you want to make a payment towards, and click the blue MAKE PAYMENT button aligned with that account.
8. Just fill in your payment information, and click the blue CONTINUE button.
The site will give you a chance to review your information before finalizing the payment. Once you validate that the information is correct, the payment will begin processing.
Once you’ve reached the Thank You page, you’re done!