It’s that time of year again! Whether you’re going on a trip back home from college, heading to the beach with the fam, or maybe going on a vacation with some friends, you need to be aware of your surroundings at all times.
At Protect America, we understand keeping your home safe while you’re gone is important, so we provide useful home security equipment and information to protect your home.
How to Protect Your Home While on Spring Break Vacation
1. Keep Valuables Away From Windows
2. Lock All Windows and Doors
3. Don’t Share to the Whole World that You’re Gone on Vacation (Especially on Social Networks like Facebook)
4. Set Your Alarm for No Delay (This gives no time for burglars to get in the house)
5. Have a Trusted Neighbor Keep an Eye on Your Home
Protect Your Home On the Go with Smart Connect!
Smart Connect is Protect America’s mobile interactive app to arm and disarm your home security system. Smart Connect is currently free with broadband and cellular based home security systems. Keep a closer eye on your home like never before! You can set up instant notifications when your alarm goes off or when someone even opens up a certain door in your home! If you happen to have our wireless home security cameras you can even watch them from your phone.
Smart Connect is the next generation of Protect America your home and home security! Call Protect America today and find out how you can #getsmart absolutely free!