When we think about zone defense, basketball comes to mind, but there’s a whole other type of zone defense – home security! If you’ve ever wondered what happens when you’re not at home, or felt nervous going to sleep at night, unsure of what or who may be lurking outside, enter your new best friend: the Home Zone Security LED Motion Light. Whether you install one of these bad boys at your back door, or choose to give yourself the ultimate comfort by installing them around the perimeter of your home, the Home Zone Security LED Motion Light will give you peace of mind and a great night’s sleep.
Home Zone Security LED Motion Light
Nothing stops an intruder faster in their tracks than suddenly being in the spotlight. The Home Zone Security LED Motion Light is able to turn 180 degrees and will flash on instantly at the detection of the slightest movement. This is a great addition to a monitored camera system. Hard wire installation is required, so it may be helpful to hire a professional to ensure that the job is done right.
- Like with any security system, you have options when you set up your motion light. Consider the following:
- Do you want your motion light to have the capability to activate at any time, or only from dusk until dawn?
- Your light is programmable, and you can deactivate it during daylight hours if you like.
- Would you prefer to have the light on all night long?
- These lights are super, super bright. Using them as flood lights instead of as motion sensor lights will help deter anyone from entering your property after dark.
- It’s super important that you use your light in conjuction with a monitored home security system, so that you can be alerted if an intruder enters your property.
- You’ll also need to consider where you place your light. Are you ok with your bedroom being flooded with light if a raccoon comes close to your house? Or would you rest easier knowing that the light is there if you need it, but opposite the side of the house on which you sleep? If you choose to have the light away from where you can see it, it’s super important that you use it in conjuction with a monitored home security system, so that you can be alerted if an intruder enters your property.
Decisions like installing a home security system are easy to put off. You may be thinking you’ll get to it next month, or next year… but do you really want to put your family’s safety on the back burner?
If you’re ready to do the right thing for your home or business, call Protect America Security Systems today to get a free quote on a monitored system for your home. From cameras to motion detection lights, your home security advisor will work with you to ensure that all of your security needs are met at a price that makes sense for you and your family.