Smartphone Security Systems- 3 Options to Consider
Home security monitoring systems add a sigh of relief through the safety measures that are put in place to protect you and your family. Of course, investing in a home security system is for your safety, but there are also additional features that will help make your life easier by making home a Smart Home enabled one- linking compatible devices and appliances that can be synced, programmed and controlled at the touch of your phone.
Did you know that home security systems can also increase the value of your home? Home security systems also are valuable to home insurance companies. Thus, many of them offer deep discounts to their consumers that have home security systems in place. These discounts are exclusively offered to those systems that are live monitored, not self-monitored
There are some things you want to consider when you are embarking upon purchasing a home security system. This will help you narrow down your search to a company and package that can perfectly suit your home security needs. Bear these factors in mind as you play the process of elimination:
- What is your budget overall? What is affordable to you and are you comfortable installing the system yourself to avoid installation fees? Would you prefer to save money using a full DIY system, including self-monitoring, or are you able to pay a monthly subscription cost for 24/7 professional monitoring? In this instance, you may want to consider your costs in terms of an annual budget, inclusive of the device(s) etc. Do note that professional monitoring will include fire alerts and carbon monoxide alarm monitoring, as well as the ability to contact local police and fire departments directly in the case of an alarm.
- How much coverage is needed for your home or business? Don’t overpay for unnecessary additions that are not required. If you have a smaller space, a basic perimeter alarm system will work. Build a strong home security system with the foundation of your basic needs and take it from there.
What’s Important in a Home Security Monitoring System?
When you begin to consider purchasing a home security system and coordinating smartphone app for your home, the following amenities should be part of the system:
- Motion detection for the interior and exterior of your home
- Glass breaking sensors for windows and doors
- Perimeter protection, lighting and alarms
- Instant alerts and notifications via your smartphone
- Live 24/7 monitoring
- Two-way voice capability to speak, listen and hear intruders or postal carriers on your property
- A modern smartphone app that allows you to monitor your home remotely and offers Smart Home access to other electronics and appliances in your home
- Live-monitored carbon monoxide, heat, and smoke detection (flood detection equipment optional)
What are the Best Choices for a Smartphone Home Security System and App?
The following home security companies have modern apps that coordinate with IOS and Android platforms and are highly-rated by consumers
Top Home Security Systems and Apps
- Cellular, Broadband & Landline Systems Available
- Coordinating Smartphone App
- No Activation Fees for Customers
- No Equipment Fees for Customers
- Price Match Guarantee Against any Competitor Pricing
- Lifetime Equipment Warranty on all Protect America Security Equipment and Accessories
- Get a free quote today
ADT and ADT Pulse
- Get a FREE2 Home Security System ($850 value) from Protect Your Home
- Coordinating ADT Pulse App
- Same day installation (available in most areas in the US)
- Digital Keypad for Police, Fire, and other Emergencies
- Money-Back Guarantee (Restrictions are Applicable. Ask Customer Service for Full Details.)
- Control Panel with Battery Backup
- Remote Home Access and Smart Home Automation
- Turn Old Smart phones into Video Cameras
- Fire/ Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Security Cameras
- Wireless Keypads for Fire, Police and other Emergencies
Protect America has a price match guarantee against all competitors and customers won’t pay for equipment. All equipment has a lifetime guarantee, so you don’t have to worry about replacing equipment. Contact a representative today for a free quote.